Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to my little corner of the forums. Here I would like to share some of my fancies like photography and graphic design with you, my new friends. So, please feel free to take a look around and if you would like to request a set or to use an image feel free to post it here! Hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for stopping by!

Here are just a few photos for now:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 9d003e63
Sunset cruise in Hawaii, my homeland!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 WaimeaCanyon1
My first visit to the island of Kauai

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 KilaueaLighthouse2
Light house on the north shore of Kauai
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:21 am

Phyrexia wrote:
Alaryah, you continue to AMAZE! Shocked

Awww...thank you Phy you are too kind my friend!

Rabbit wrote:
I like your work.

Thank you Rabbit! Smile

Well good news my lovelies! I finally got my computer reformatted and it's running better than ever! Bad news I will be working on a newsletter that I write and edit for my old boss and his company so for about the next week or two I'm not to sure how much "fun" stuff I will be able to get to. Sad Also, December is going to be a bit of a mixed lot for me with the holidays and some other personal issues I will have to take care of. BUT, I'm hoping I will still have time to at least edit some photos and maybe throw together some holiday avie and sig sets! *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Take all the time you need, luv. We're not going anywhere and besides December's going to be nutters for all of us, I think.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:42 pm

You're welcome, Alaryah and I'm with Wraith. You can't rush an artist!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am

YAY! You got your computer back! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 pm

White Wraith wrote:
Take all the time you need, luv. We're not going anywhere and besides December's going to be nutters for all of us, I think.

Awww...thanks WW! I'm sure it will be all around! But hopefully there will be more fun craziness than nutter crazies! Wink

Phyrexia wrote:
You're welcome, Alaryah and I'm with Wraith. You can't rush an artist!
Dot wrote:
YAY! You got your computer back! bounce
I am very excited to be back on my computer but it has been a mixed bag of emotion. Nice to have it back but so much to do! *sighs*

I'm not sure where else to post this but I figured here is as good as any. I wanted to let you all know, if you haven't already heard from AJ, that I will be taking a bit of a hyatius for the next couple weeks but if all goes better than expected I will be back sooner! It's nothing too daunting just a wee medial issue, so no worries! And be forwarned if I do happen back much sooner than expected and I make less sense in my posts than I normally do, blame it on the drugs! LOL! Laughing Feel free to PM an questions I will be around for a few more days!

Thank you my lovelies! Cheers! Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 Beerchug

Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am

First, I LOVE your holiday set!

Second, I got an email from AJ saying you'd be MIA for a bit. I really hope everything goes okay for you and that you come back soon!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 am

Alaryah, I'm sorry to hear you won't be around for a bit. Hope all turns out well for you and don't worry about us. We'll still be here when you get back Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am

Thank you Dot and WW I'm lucky to have you all watching out for me! So, make sure you keep everyone in line whilst I'm gone! Laughing Tomorrow is the day and I promise as soon as I am coherent I will at least let everyone know I'm still alive! Lol! Wink I really just hope it's not going to be as bad as I am imagining and I will be back in just a few days but we shall see!

Take care my lovelies! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Keeping everyone in line may be a challenge, but will do!

Take care, luv. If nothing else, I hope the meds are good Wink
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:50 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! How are you my lovlies? I sure missed this place!

White Wraith wrote:
Keeping everyone in line may be a challenge, but will do!

Take care, luv. If nothing else, I hope the meds are good Wink

Well thank you for keeping everyone in line! I'm happy to see no chaos ensued whilst I was gone!

And I would say the meds were good but they just made me sick and had to keep adjusting how much and how often to take them! Luckily I know longer need all of them just some extra strength Motrin every now and then so I am better! Thank you, my lovelies for thinking about me! It means a lot to me! <3
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

It's really good to see you back, luv. Since the meds weren't so good, I'm glad to hear you're better!

And you're welcome, luv. We missed you!
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Adventurer
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 am

@ Alaryah Dlaca
I am sorry that you've been sick. I just want to say I hope you are better and I like your work.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 am

White Wraith wrote:
It's really good to see you back, luv. Since the meds weren't so good, I'm glad to hear you're better!

And you're welcome, luv. We missed you!

Thank you WW, it's good to be back! I am very happy to be with my lovelies again, I missed you! *hugs*

Rabbit wrote:
@ Alaryah Dlaca
I am sorry that you've been sick. I just want to say I hope you are better and I like your work.

@Rabbit, I am much better than I was two weeks ago so thank you! And thank you for the kind worlds about my work! I'm hoping once I am closer to being completely healed I will be able to share more! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 am

I'm so happy you're back, Alaryah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Adventurer
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 am

@Alaryah
You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 am

Well I recently uploaded 600+ photos to my computer and can not wait to get started editing! I also just got a monthly subscription to Adobe's Creative Cloud that gives me access to all things Adobe I am so excited! But that also means I have to put some fun aside and buckle down, I have work to do and I need to learn how to use these programs! I have a couple of projects in the works but I don't want to say anything until they are more set in stone! And I promise as soon as I have some spare time to do fun things I will share here!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 am

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to all the madcap madness! You will be sharing, of course? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 am

YAY! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 am

Well I must say February has been a less than productive month. Unfortunately it always is with two little girls birthdays, Vday and a side project or two! But here's to a brighter next month full of much much more progress! Wish me luck!

Oh and I will definitely be sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am

GOOD LUCK! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 pm

February is always devoid of progress. I blame it on the missing days.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 am

Phyrexia wrote:
GOOD LUCK! I love you

Thank you! I honestly need it at this point! Shocked

Dot wrote:
February is always devoid of progress. I blame it on the missing days.

Lol! I like that Dot and I totally agree! Very Happy

Ok, I did have a productive streak going on for a couple of weeks but I got a last minute invite to go with a friend and her children to Utah for our kids spring holiday so that is where I am and being totally unproductive lol! But I will say I did get to play photographer along the way! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Adventurer
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:41 am

Will you be sharing your photos?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:43 am

Neat! That means more pics! YAY! bounce
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 am

Sometimes it's nice to not be productive for a bit.

That isn't to say that I'm not among those looking forward to more of your magnificent photography Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Imagination's Domain :: Dabbler's Doodles!-
Jump to: