Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Empty
PostSubject: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 am

Welcome to my little corner of the forums. Here I would like to share some of my fancies like photography and graphic design with you, my new friends. So, please feel free to take a look around and if you would like to request a set or to use an image feel free to post it here! Hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for stopping by!

Here are just a few photos for now:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs 9d003e63
Sunset cruise in Hawaii, my homeland!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs WaimeaCanyon1
My first visit to the island of Kauai

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs KilaueaLighthouse2
Light house on the north shore of Kauai
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 am

Sorry thought I should probably throw in a sample of my sig/avie sets! Wink

Guess who?

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs 64eeffb3

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Ab458240

One more AsoIaF related and one of my favorite houses:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs LadyNymavi

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs 1cb0fc49
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

Those are some brilliant pictures, Alaryah. I hope you plan to share more and you're sets defy description. I'd probably appreciate them more if I'd read the books but still, being of the uninitiated I can honestly say they're fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:31 am

These are really nice, Alaryah! I'm with Wraith on this one, I hope you share more!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Awe thank you both so much for your very kind words! I will be happy to share more, in fact I believe I have some LotR sets I have in my photobucket account so I will check and post more! Unfortunately, most of my other sig/avie sets are on my computer and it may be a bit before I can get to those because my computer needs a major overhaul! Nothing like a computer being bogged down with downloaded junk just so your teen can kill zombies online! *facepalm* So, as soon as I get that cleared up I can start taking requests because I will actually have my computer back up and running well! Smile As for my photography, do either of you have a deviantArt account? I have more photos there, if not I think everything is public so I will try and get you the link to it! Thank you again for the kind words, it makes my heart happy especially right now when i'm feeling a bit unsure of myself and my would be talents! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

Oh post the link to the pictures! Those are really great and Hawaii is such a beautiful place. Don't be stingy! Share! Share! Especially your sets. Do you have any of Celeborn, perchance? I don't have a deviantart account, since I have no talent whatsoever, but I'd really like to see the pictures. Pleeeeeease?

I'm sorry to hear about your computer, but it's important to kill those zombies! Nasty, yucky things!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Dot wrote:
Oh post the link to the pictures! Those are really great and Hawaii is such a beautiful place. Don't be stingy! Share! Share! Especially your sets. Do you have any of Celeborn, perchance? I don't have a deviantart account, since I have no talent whatsoever, but I'd really like to see the pictures. Pleeeeeease?

I'm sorry to hear about your computer, but it's important to kill those zombies! Nasty, yucky things!

Thank you Dot for the kind words. Honestly I don't think my work is brilliant by any means but I do enjoy doing it! I do not have any of Celeborn but if you come across some photos you enjoy of him PM them to me and I will see what I can do after I can get back on my computer. And yes those bloody zombies need killing just not from my computer lol! Anyway, I will share a couple of LotR ones before I sign out and share the link to my dA account! Very Happy Thank you again, my friends, for your support it truly means a lot to me!

Here's the link to my gallery and I must apologize I haven't updated it in ages!
Alaryah's dA Gallery

Made this one for a friend that loves Shadowfax:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Horses1avi

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Horse1sig

Galadriel for another friend:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Galadrielavi

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Elf-1

Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 am

Wow again, Alaryah. I like your sets a lot and I checked out your DA account and I have to say I love your photography. Really great stuff. I hope you share more. Smile

You're welcome for the support, it's well deserved! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 am

Thank you Phyrexia! And as I said to Dot i would be happy to put something together for you also. So, if you come across any pics that you like PM them to me and i can see what I can do! Currently my computer is still waiting to be reformatted so as soon as that is done I will be able to work on sets! Smile And thank you for stopping by my dA account, photography is my passion! I still have 600+ photos I took in Colorado this summer so I can not wait to share some of those too!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:18 am

I'm humbled by your work, Alaryah. Especially your pictures. I hope you get your computer situation worked out soon as I look forward to seeing more Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

There's a PM waiting for you, Alaryah! Wink I love your deviantart account! All those pictures are really great. I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I look forward to seeing more pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:10 am

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
Thank you Phyrexia! And as I said to Dot i would be happy to put something together for you also. So, if you come across any pics that you like PM them to me and i can see what I can do!

Thanks, Alaryah. I might have to take you up on that. Have a banner for gaming and one for everywhere else Cool
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 am

Thank you all for being so supportive. I must say I have been in a bit of a blah state as of late and had wondered to myself if my work was even any good to keep pursuing, so you don't know how much your kind words mean to me. I am hoping once everything is fixed and I start editing my photos and getting my arse out and about more I will get out of this blah mood and begin to feel better. Which will in turn keep my creative juices flowing and maybe even start writing again! So, basically I'm hoping for a snow ball effect tho for now I will settle for snow flurries! LOL! Very Happy

White Wraith wrote:
I'm humbled by your work, Alaryah. Especially your pictures. I hope you get your computer situation worked out soon as I look forward to seeing more Smile

Thank you WW you are too kind my friend. I hope so too, I've almost got everything off computer so it's almost ready to be reformatted so I'm hoping soon!

Dot wrote:
There's a PM waiting for you, Alaryah! Wink I love your deviantart account! All those pictures are really great. I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I look forward to seeing more pictures! Smile

Got it Dot! Sent you a PM too so check your inbox! And thank you I hope to have more to share!

Phyrexia wrote:
Thanks, Alaryah. I might have to take you up on that. Have a banner for gaming and one for everywhere else Cool

I would be honored, just let me know what you find and send me a PM!

Again thank you my friends for your support, I am truly humbled by your kind words!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:57 am

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
Thank you all for being so supportive. I must say I have been in a bit of a blah state as of late and had wondered to myself if my work was even any good to keep pursuing, so you don't know how much your kind words mean to me. I am hoping once everything is fixed and I start editing my photos and getting my arse out and about more I will get out of this blah mood and begin to feel better. Which will in turn keep my creative juices flowing and maybe even start writing again! So, basically I'm hoping for a snow ball effect tho for now I will settle for snow flurries! LOL! Very Happy

Always pursue it. If it makes you happy, to bloody hell with everyone else. No snow yet, but I'd be willing to share some of our light drizzle. Isn't there a rhyme or something about rain and creativity? Very Happy

Thank you WW you are too kind my friend. I hope so too, I've almost got everything off computer so it's almost ready to be reformatted so I'm hoping soon!

You're welcome, Alaryah, and don''t give up. Everything will work out eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

I for one am looking forward to seeing more sets and pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 am

White Wraith wrote:

Always pursue it. If it makes you happy, to bloody hell with everyone else. No snow yet, but I'd be willing to share some of our light drizzle. Isn't there a rhyme or something about rain and creativity? Very Happy

You're welcome, Alaryah, and don''t give up. Everything will work out eventually. Smile

Lol...I do try to tell myself that too but sometimes it just doesn't work! BUT hearing it from others helps a great deal! Oh and yes please do share a little drizzle or a flurry with me! It was bloody hot hear today and it doesn't feel like Autumn at all! Sad You know if you could remember that little rhyme maybe sing it for me or it would really really make my day! Please please please!! And I promise I will try my hardest to get out of this rut I am in and not give up!
Alaryah's Bits and Bobs SFi_vikingax

Dot wrote:
I for one am looking forward to seeing more sets and pictures! Smile

As you wish...

This was my attempt at motion it worked in the sig but I wasn't as successful in the avie. And honestly I did these so long ago I don't even know if I remember how to do them any more! Shocked

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs StriderTORnavi2Alaryah's Bits and Bobs StriderTORnsig

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs GIF5F2

And this set was just for fun! The avies are different sizes because I used them on different forums so the sizes are a bit odd, sorry!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Aragornavi2
Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Sigforringers

All of these images are from my old photobucket account that I have had for ages. My newer stuff is stuck on my computer and as soon as I have access I should have more to show. For now I will keep delving into my photobucket account. I still have quite a few more I can post so I will as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh I love them! Especially the motion one I love you I can't wait to see your newer work! When did you say you were getting it back?
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

Personally, I'm more partial to the second set but that may be because I'm partial to Boromir's death scene. One of the best in the books and the movies.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I love the Strider set!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:22 am

Dot wrote:
Oh I love them! Especially the motion one I love you I can't wait to see your newer work! When did you say you were getting it back?

Thank you Dot, I guess it wasn't too bad for my first go at it! Wink What I'm waiting on with my computer is my husband to reformat it so I can start a new. Currently I am unable to do much on it because there is just too much junk on there probably even I virus or two. So, I finally saved all my important information to a external hard drive and just have to wait for him to have a spare moment to do that for me. It's just been crazy around here and we haven't had much time to work on it! Sad

White Wraith wrote:
Personally, I'm more partial to the second set but that may be because I'm partial to Boromir's death scene. One of the best in the books and the movies.

I have to agree, it is one of my favorite scenes also and that is why I made it for myself. Boromir was amazing in this scene and it makes me cry every single time I see it and I am not a "crier" but for some reason I always boohoo my way through FotR!

Phyrexia wrote:
I love the Strider set!

Thank you Phy! Please feel free to use any of my sets that you guys want! If you need me to send direct links I can do that too!

Here are the PotC ones I said I would share!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs CptJackavip3x

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs P3sig

These two are repeats for Dot! Wink

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs A093b42c

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Bdf0cb58

Oh and I'm just throwing this one in here because I love Viggo Mortenson!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Viggoavi200

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs 8b48d79c

Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 am

Brilliant PotC sets! I admit I'm partial to those movies. Hope you don't mind, I borrowed the first one's avatar. Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 am

I think the PotC set Alaryah let me steal in the best Razz
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 am

White Wraith wrote:
Brilliant PotC sets! I admit I'm partial to those movies. Hope you don't mind, I borrowed the first one's avatar. Nicely done!

Thank you WW, I do love the PotC movies also! But we all know that I am partial to my love Johnny Depp...lol! And of course I do not mind, you are welcome to anything I post here and hopefully I will be doing more soon so you will have a greater selection! *crosses fingers*

Dot wrote:
I think the PotC set Alaryah let me steal in the best Razz

Love it Dot, looks good! And thank you and WW, because now I get to see my love's handsome face even more around here! Hehehehehe! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am

Alaryah, you continue to AMAZE! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Adventurer
Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 am

I like your work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Imagination's Domain :: Dabbler's Doodles!-
Jump to: