Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars/Disney Merger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

Star Wars/Disney Merger Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:16 am

I hate to make this the first post here but, is anyone else as sickened by this as me?

For those who may not be aware, Disney has bought out the Star Wars franchise from Lucasfilm. An article for the disbelievers, such as myself.

I don't mean to come across that I dislike Disney. On the contrary, I am a very big fan of the Pirates of the Carribean films. However, Disney has a certain style to their films. You don't have to see the famed "castle" emblem in the beginning to know it's a Disney flick. As does Lucasfilm. The Star Wars universe has it's own style, its own existence. The two don't fit together without one being changed for the other and since Disney's got the controlling share, my guess is it will be the Star Wars saga suffering. I dread to see what this Episode 7 is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

I do not like Disney. They can only ruin Star Wars. Terrible visions of Darth Maul with Mickey Mouse ears! Eeek! affraid
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 am

I didn't know about this. What can I say? I live in the dark sometimes. Kinda wish I still was. This, I am not happy about.
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 am

You're not alone, Phyrexia.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 am

Hmmm...I am kind of on the fence about this one. On one hand I know how epic Disney productions can be and on the other hand I also know how disastrous Disney can be. So, in essence I am very afraid of what they may do to Star Wars but I also feel that given a chance maybe they can do what Lucas could not do! I don't know? Sorry trying to be the glass is half full person but even I am not believing it myself...lol! *facepalm* scratch
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 pm

I give you full marks for effort, kid Wink It was a good try. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 am

Dot wrote:
I give you full marks for effort, kid Wink It was a good try. Razz

Lmao...I tried! I'm not so good at being optimistic but I thought I'd give it a go! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars/Disney Merger   Star Wars/Disney Merger Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars/Disney Merger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantastic Worlds :: Star Wars-
Jump to: