Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween is almost here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay people, let's get the conversation ball rolling. Halloween is only 34 days away - what are we going to do??? I'm thinking load up on candy corn and snickers, turn out all the lights and pop in an Evil Dead dvd. Anyone else have plans to add?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:35 am

Wow, I'm gone for a bit and see what I miss?

My favorite "funny" Halloween song is Night in a Haunted House. At least I think that's the name of it. I'm going to have to look it up to be sure.
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 am

What makes you think you missed anything, Phyrexia? Shocked

Is this the song you're thinking of? Haunted House by Jumpin' Gene Simmons

We can't have a collection of Halloween music without the obvious

Too bad we didn't all post videos of our music selections, we could have had our songlist going on here Cool
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 am

Awe thank you WW!

Phyrexia, you know we wouldn't start anything without you!

I'm kinda in the mood for some Tim Curry and some time warping!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 am

Oh I love the Time Warp! Anytime it comes on at work (which is often this time of year) I start dancing. It really wierds the customers out Shocked

This was my favorite scene in Nightmare Before Christmas and the best I think for Halloween Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 am

Dot wrote:
Oh I love the Time Warp! Anytime it comes on at work (which is often this time of year) I start dancing. It really wierds the customers out Shocked

This was my favorite scene in Nightmare Before Christmas and the best I think for Halloween Very Happy

I would totally love to see that! Very Happy

My girls love Nightmare Before Christmas that and Hocus Pocus are their favorite Halloween shows!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 am

I have a confession to make.

Yesterday I was forced to watch Spooky Buddies fifteen times in a row (being out-numbered by eleven nieces and nephews all under the age of 12) and DAMN IT! It started to grow on me. I hate to admit it but despite its occasionally, somewhat nauseating sappiness, it's actually kinda cute with some surprisingly funny parts.

Now that I've said that, please don't hold it against me. Sad

Since we're only a few days out from Halloween, I'd like to share my favorite scary movie of all time. Believe it or not, it's actually pretty funny, too.

Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:12 am

I don't believe it! Mister Big Bad Rules-Enforcer man got won over by a puppy-wuppy show. Awwwww I love you

Sorry, sweetie, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:39 pm

White Wraith wrote:
I have a confession to make.

Yesterday I was forced to watch Spooky Buddies fifteen times in a row (being out-numbered by eleven nieces and nephews all under the age of 12) and DAMN IT! It started to grow on me. I hate to admit it but despite its occasionally, somewhat nauseating sappiness, it's actually kinda cute with some surprisingly funny parts.

Now that I've said that, please don't hold it against me. Sad

Since we're only a few days out from Halloween, I'd like to share my favorite scary movie of all time. Believe it or not, it's actually pretty funny, too.

I'm sorry but I must confess that made me snicker! But we won't hold it against you...much!

Was that Andy Serkis? That movie looks incredibly creepy and yet entertaining! I may see if I can find! Love that epic girlie scream!

Dot wrote:
Sorry, sweetie, couldn't resist.

Sure you couldn't! Laughing I must say I think my kids would thoroughly enjoy that movie! Thanks for the review WW! Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:43 am

Oh, wow. I can't even think of anything to say. Cute movie, though.

The Cottage looks great though. I'm with Alaryah, I'm gonna have to see if I can find it.

Since it's the day before Halloween, I'm watching Halloween Twisted Evil Anyone else plan on watching the aptly named movie?
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Enjoy your All Hallows Eve my lovelies! Stay safe and don't forget I have free candy screening here in the forum after you are done trick or treating!

Hope everyone enjoys the festivities I'm hoping everyone brought there goodies! And you do realise we can party for days! Time stands still here in the forums!

I'm gonna find a dancing partner! Who's with me Time Warp or Monster Mash! cheers
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:25 am

I don't know what to hide more from -

My reputation turned from terrifying rule-enforcer to...fluff bunny or the idea of being dragged onto a dance floor...

But I like the idea of partying for days, I think my hangover will be lasting that long anyway. *breaks out the Guinness*

And before I forget, yes that is Andy Serkis in The Cottage. Great flick.

And for the ladies here
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
I'm gonna find a dancing partner! Who's with me Time Warp or Monster Mash! cheers

I'm in! I'm in! Let's do the Time Warp...again! Thanks for posting that vid, Wraith Smile
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 am

I know it was in the middle of the week, but did anybody go out for Halloween? We dressed up at work a bit, which gave the patients a hoot and then I went out with some friends to a party. Had a blast!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks WW for the video! Wahoo, Guinness, the time warp and dancing with mates! Good times!
Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 Party0016

@Phyrexia no dress up for my just my kids! But I did have fun scaring little kids with my ghosts on the balcony and my creatures in boxes!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 am

That sounds like fun, Alaryah! I'm curious, what sorts of creatures were in the boxes?
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 am

Phyrexia wrote:
That sounds like fun, Alaryah! I'm curious, what sorts of creatures were in the boxes?
Little glowing two eyed monsters that when someone walked by or made a sound it activated! It would jump about, shake and make this wretched noise it was truly epic! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 am

That sounds brilliant, Alaryah!

Halloween in London is a big mess nine times of ten with the risk of people giving out dope to kids and police cracking down to prevent chaos. My family kept up with the usual tradition, he with the fewest kids hosts the party. Having zero myself, I was the lucky winner again this year. So I dressed up as Jack the Ripper and arranged the whole thing for after work. It turned out pretty well, nobody was arrrested and that's always a highlight in the Smith family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am

Oh so many neat ideas and things done! I did the old-fashioned thing and gave out candy. LOTS of candy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

White Wraith wrote:
That sounds brilliant, Alaryah!

Halloween in London is a big mess nine times of ten with the risk of people giving out dope to kids and police cracking down to prevent chaos. My family kept up with the usual tradition, he with the fewest kids hosts the party. Having zero myself, I was the lucky winner again this year. So I dressed up as Jack the Ripper and arranged the whole thing for after work. It turned out pretty well, nobody was arrrested and that's always a highlight in the Smith family. Very Happy

Wow...that's not good for the wee ones. Unfortunately I think that could be the case in a lot of big cities. We live in a suburb of Phoenix, AZ and it's a fairly small community and we check the candy when the girls get home even tho we know most of the neighbors! But your family sounds like they do Halloween right! Can we come to your house next year? Wink

Dot wrote:
Oh so many neat ideas and things done! I did the old-fashioned thing and gave out candy. LOTS of candy Very Happy

I bet it was fun tho seeing all the wee ones and their costumes! I wish I could say we gave out a lot of candy but we did not small neighborhood! And the left overs are taunting me from the depths of the refrigerator on a daily basis! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Oh yeah it was really neat, Alaryah! The constumes were really creative. I even met a life-size Spongebob! (even though I thought he was a cube of cheese at first Shocked )

I live in a pretty good-sized city called Zephyrhills. It's a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metro Area and things can get pretty bad, but from what you've said Wraith, I'm glad we're not near as big as London!

Alaryah, fortunately I didn't have anything left to taunt me after all the trick-or-treaters. So what do I do? I go out the next day and raid all the after-Halloween candy sales! Shocked
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 am

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
Wow...that's not good for the wee ones. Unfortunately I think that could be the case in a lot of big cities. We live in a suburb of Phoenix, AZ and it's a fairly small community and we check the candy when the girls get home even tho we know most of the neighbors! But your family sounds like they do Halloween right! Can we come to your house next year? Wink

Sure! The more the merrier. Cool
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Sounds good to me! I'll bring the surprise punch! Very Happy

And I never realized, I didn't answer you guys before! Embarassed Sorry about that.

Surprise punch is hawaiian punch, sloe gin, squirt and vodka Shocked The surprise is, after a glass you can't stand straight for at least an hour Wink

White Wraith wrote:

Is this the song you're thinking of? Haunted House by Jumpin' Gene Simmons

And yes, Wraith, that is the song!
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:01 am

At least it wasn't until next Halloween Wink

That surprise punch sounds good! If you guys come this side of the Pond for next Halloween, be sure to bring some!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 am

I'll tell you what, I'll bring all the ingredients and we'll just make a bathtub full! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm

That sounds like my kind of partying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is almost here!   Halloween is almost here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween is almost here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: