Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullying & 19 Oct.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

I am against bullying 100%. There's no reason and no excuse for it. Whether it be fists, words or text, it does harm. Whether it's beating someone up, teasing them because of their sexuality, mocking their religous beliefs or making remarks (digging or otherwise) about their weight, it kills people little by little every day. Bullies never change. They don't "grow out of it". When they become adults they contiunue to bully other adults. I've seen this with my own eyes in my work place. They continue to hurt and over time those who are bullied, be they youths or adults, either explode or implode because a human being can only take so much abuse.

Friday, 19 October is Spirit Day in the States when millions of people wear purple to speak out against bullying and support LBGT youth. I'd like to ask my mates here in Kore to spread the word and wear purple on Friday. Not only to support LBGT youth, but to support all youths and adults being bullied and to speak out against bullying of all kinds.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

I agree, WW! People need to stop blaming the victims, stop telling them to lighten up, toughen up por ignore it and start STOPPING THE BULLIES!

I am SO wearing purple Friday! I love you
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks, Dot. To my surprise about ninty percent of everyone at work was wearing everything from violet to royal. It was a great thing to see.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 am

I always wear purple, but I made it a point to wear purple EVERYTHING on Fri. I really stood out at work Razz

For the record, our uniforms are white Shocked
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 am

Out of curiosity, were you the only one? Wearing purple, that is.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:23 am

I was at home all day so I honestly don't remeber if I had purple on but I made sure my support was clear on things like Facebook and Twitter! I turned everything purple! I have no tolerance for bullying and I have engrained that into my children. I have been a victim of it myself so I totally understand how hard it can be my heart goes out to everyone that has to deal with this. It just makes me sad to know, that as a whole society is no longer moving forward when it come bullying and having tolerance for our fellow humans! Sad
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 am

That is very well said, Alaryah, and I agree with you. I hate bullies. Unfortunately, we still had to wear our uniforms at work, but I did dye my hair purple. In fact, it's still purple Smile
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am

Dot wrote:
That is very well said, Alaryah, and I agree with you. I hate bullies. Unfortunately, we still had to wear our uniforms at work, but I did dye my hair purple. In fact, it's still purple Smile

Thank you Dot! And what you did was absolutely brilliant! Good for you Dot, not to mention purple hair rocks! Smile
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 am

Purple hair? So that was the violet sheen I saw from across the Pond!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 am

Aw, thanks Alaryah! Smile

Yes, Wraith! That was me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 am

That doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 pm

As it shouldn't. Remember those pictures I posted Christmas last year?
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:17 am

The only time in my life I've seen a girl with bi-colored hair decked for the holidays. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 am

I'm thinking of doing it again, if I can get the purple out in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying & 19 Oct.   Bullying & 19 Oct. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying & 19 Oct.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: