Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Sandor Clegane (aka The Hound) in the TV series. Rory McCann, the actor who plays him in the series, does a really great job making him frightening and sympathetic at the same time. I really felt for him at the Battle of Blackwater. I can't wait to see how everything plays out in season 3.

I wasn't a huge fan of the books but my favorite character in them was Daenarys. She was the only truly great one. The most realistic.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 am

I liked Daenarys, but Lady Stark and Tyrion were my favorites in the books. I blush to confess it, but I haven't seen much of the series yet. I don't get HBO. My boyfriend got me the first series on dvd, but I think the second one might be out by the time I get all the way through it.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 am

Oh you have to watch the series. It's great! They did a real good job translating the books to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

It does look good but from what I've seen of the trailers for it. I just need the time to actually watch it without being bothered. Considering how it was my favorite scene in the books, I have to ask - how did the Battle of Blackwater pan out in the series?
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 am

I would have to say that Arya has always been my favorite and that fact has in no way shape or form influenced the naming my youngest! Wink

But my next favs would have to be Tyrion, Dany, Jon and The Hound!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Dot wrote:
Considering how it was my favorite scene in the books, I have to ask - how did the Battle of Blackwater pan out in the series?

Fantastic! I think it was the best part of season two and that's saying something. I hate to be repetitive, but The Hound was awesome in it!

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
I would have to say that Arya has always been my favorite and that fact has in no way shape or form influenced the naming my youngest! Wink

I'll believe you if you don't have anyone else in your house named after characters from the series Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:36 am

Being bed-ridden sick came in handy. I finally got to watch all of season one with no interruptions. Guess no one wants to be around the sickie. It was really great!

I now have to add to my favorite characters: Sandor Clegane - The Hound!

Wow, he is good!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:52 am

Phyrexia wrote:

I'll believe you if you don't have anyone else in your house named after characters from the series Laughing

Lol...nope just one! It was a toss up between Arwen and Arya! I of course chose the latter tho sometimes I think that may or may not have been a good idea because she certainly lives up to her namesake! Smile

Dot...I am so behind on GoT I have only watched season 1 myself. And tho I know what will happen I still want to see it too lol!

Oh and before I forget another short lived favorite was Ned! When I found out Sean Bean was playing him I was so excited then really really sad because I knew what was coming! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 am

haha, okay I believe you, Alaryah Smile

Oh yeah! I can't believe I forgot Ned! He was great and Sean Bean was the best choice to play him. It kinda made me mad that they made such a great casting choice, knowing what was coming Sad
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 am

I felt the same way! But I did hear rumors he will be back as another character somewhere down the line. I don't know how or if that is still in the works but I would love to see him back! He was such and amazing Ned!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

Alaryah Dalca wrote:
I felt the same way! But I did hear rumors he will be back as another character somewhere down the line. I don't know how or if that is still in the works but I would love to see him back! He was such and amazing Ned!

If that happens, I want to know how they explain why this person looks like the late Ned Stark Shocked Even though it was real neat how Martin brought Lady Stark back. I love her I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character
Page 1 of 1